Loctite 567 Thread Sealant, High Temperature, 50ml
LOCTITE 567 is an off-white, high temperature resistant thread sealant. It is best suited for use on coarse metal threads.
- For Coarse Threads
- Max Thread Size – 3″
- 250°C Service Temperature
FREE SHIPPING on all orders in India
- GST Invoice on all orders
- All prices are inclusive of GST
- 100% New & Original Products
- Pay with Credit/Debit Card
- Netbanking, Wallet & UPI
Loctite 567 PST Thread Sealant, High Temperature, 50ml
LOCTITE 567 is an off-white, UL approved, low disassembly strength methacrylate thread sealant, ideal for sealing coarse threads up to M80/R3”.
LOCTITE 567 is an off-white, low strength, thixotropic methacrylate thread sealant. It cures in the absence of air and by contact with metals when confined within threads up to M80/R3”. It is best suited for use on coarse metal threads and its breakaway torque rating is 1.7Nm. Viscosity is 280,000 – 800,000 mPa·s and service temperature -55 to +150ºC. UL approved.
- Prevents leakage: It fills all gaps between the mating threads and cures into a hard thermoset plastic that provides 100% seal.
- Does not clog downstream filters in hydraulic and pneumatic systems as unused adhesive gets washed away.
- Prevents galling on stainless steel, aluminium and all other metal pipe threads and fittings.
- Seals pipe joint against corrosion.
- It is recommended for industrial plant fluid power systems.
- Provides instant low-pressure seal.
- Works well even on stainless steel and aluminium.
- Oil tolerant.
|Agency Approvals / Specifications||UL|
|Breakaway Torque, Steel M10||12.0 N·m (110.0 in./lb. )|
|Color||White: Off White|
|Key Characteristics||Thixotropic, Temperature: High Temperature|
|Operating Temperature||-55.0 – 200.0 °C (-65.0 – 400.0 °F )|
|Substrates||Metal, Metal: Aluminum, Metal: Steel – Galvanized Steel, Metal: Steel – Stainless Steel|
|Viscosity, 20 RPM||540000.0 mPa·s|
Myth “is the bottle ONLY half full?”.
|Country of Origin||
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.