Loctite 660 Quick Metal / Press Fit, 50ml
LOCTITE 660 is designed for the bonding of cylindrical fitting parts without the need for re-machining, particularly where bond gaps are larger such as with worn parts. The product cures when confined in the absence of air between close-fitting metal surfaces and prevents loosening and leakage due to shock and vibration.
FREE SHIPPING on all orders in India
- GST Invoice on all orders
- All prices are inclusive of GST
- 100% New & Original Products
- Pay with Credit/Debit Card
- Netbanking, Wallet & UPI
Loctite 660 Quick Metal / Press Fit Repair, 50ml
LOCTITE 660 is a high strength retaining compound with good gap filling properties, ideal for repairing worn-out seats, keys, splines, bearings or tapers without remachining.
LOCTITE 660 is designed for the bonding of cylindrical fitting parts, particularly where bond gaps occurs without the need for remachining. The product cures when confined in the absence of air between close-fitting metal surfaces and prevents loosening and leakage due to shock and vibration. LOCTITE 660 exhibits excellent gap cure characteristics and is also suitable for retaining shims.
- Used for repairing worn coaxial parts without re-machining.
- Prevents loosening: It fills all gaps between the cylindrical components and cures into a hard thermoset plastic. This unitizes the assembly and prevents loosening and leakage from shock and vibration.
|Agency Approvals / Specifications||NSF P1|
|Fixture Time||15.0 min.|
|Gap Fill||0.25 – 0.5 mm|
|Key Characteristics||Thixotropic, Gap Filling, Strength: High Strength|
|Operating Temperature||-65.0 – 300.0 °F (-55.0 – 150.0 °C )|
|Shear Strength, Steel||23.0 N/mm² (3335.0 psi )|
|Viscosity||250000.0 mPa·s (cP)|
|Country of Origin||
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.