Taparia Flat Screw Drivers
- Generally Conforming to IS 844-1979
- It is available in wide variety of different tip size & length (refer size chart).
- Made out of High Grade Steel and Transparent green cellulose acetate handle.
FREE SHIPPING on all orders in India
- GST Invoice on all orders
- All prices are inclusive of GST
- 100% New & Original Products
- Worldwide shipping available
- Pay with Credit/Debit Card, Netbanking, Wallet & UPI
Taparia Flat Screw Drivers Hsn:8205
The blade of Taparia Flat Screw Drivers are made from high grade Silicon – Manganese steel which no other make uses. This steel gives spring effect also.
The blade is differently hardened and tempered to resist wear, bending and meet high torque requirement. Other makes offer same hardness through out the length of the blade, which is not scientific.
Hardness on tip : 55 to 58 HRC. Other makes offer much less hardness on tip. Higher the hardness higher is wear resistance.
The blade tip is magnetized to lift small screw etc. from confined spaces or to hold the the screw in position.
TAPARIA Offer the most comprehensive range of screw drivers:-
Made out of High Grade Steel and Transparent green cellulose acetate handle.
The handle is made from high grade C. A. Plastic which is non flammable and unaffected by oil petrol, grease, water etc.
It is Generally Conforming to IS 844-1979
It is available in wide variety of different tip size & length. Please refer to size chart of Taparia Flat Screw Drivers below:
|Country of Origin||
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.