Taparia Combination Plier
₹1,065.00 – ₹3,150.00
- The Pliers made from high grade Steel, forged and differentially heat treated to give best performance.
- Fully insulated with quality plastic material sleeves ensures safe electrical working.
- It has excellent wire cutting ability for soft and hard wires.
FREE SHIPPING on all orders in India
- GST Invoice on all orders
- All prices are inclusive of GST
- 100% New & Original Products
- Worldwide shipping available
- Pay with Credit/Debit Card, Netbanking, Wallet & UPI
Taparia Combination Plier HSN:8203
TAPARIA TOOLS an ISO-9001 accredited company started manufacturing hand tools in 1969 in India in technical collaboration with a reputed company by the name of Bahco of Sweden.
Generally Conforming to IS 3650-1981. Taparia Combination Plier are made of very special grade steel. These are specially hardened & tempered to give tough body (45 48HRc). The cutting edges are induction hardened after individually matching to give high hardness of 55 / 60 HRC which does not get damaged even while cutting hard wires. Drop forged with high carbon steel and scientifically heat treated.
The rivet is made from carbon steel, prevents play even after considerable long use. Taparia Combination Plier’s cutting edges are sharp and precision machined to appropriate angle to cut hard and soft wires neatly and with ease. More leverage due to its special design. Sleeves are thicker for comfortable grip. Special thumb protector provided for sleeves minimizes risk of electric shock in case the Pliers slips while in use.
|Country of Origin||
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.