Taparia Side Cutting Plier
- Generally Conforming to IS 4378-1990
- Diagonal cutting edges, precision matched to optimum angle ensure long life for cutting hard and soft wires.
- Cutting edges are sharp and precision machined to appropriate angle to cut thick and thin wires neatly with ease.
FREE SHIPPING on all orders in India
- GST Invoice on all orders
- All prices are inclusive of GST
- 100% New & Original Products
- Worldwide shipping available
- Pay with Credit/Debit Card, Netbanking, Wallet & UPI
Taparia Side Cutting Plier Hsn:8203
With the Taparia Side Cutting plier, you can take up minor DIY electrical projects easily. Its tough body, cutting edges and insulation sleeves offer you the toughness, precision, comfort and safety you need to cut through thick and thin wires easily.
Its body is drop forged from high carbon steel and is scientifically heat treated, so as to give the body its toughness (45 to 48 HRC).
The cutting edges are induction hardened to give them a hardness of 55/60 HRC and you can use this plier to cut hard wires easily. Also, they are sharp and precise, so they can cut thin, as well as thick wires easily.
The rivet is hardened and made from carbon steel to give it the durability factor.
The insulation sleeves are made from good quality CA plastics that last long and don’t break or crack, in case the plier falls down. These sleeves also offer a comfortable grip. Also, you can safely use it for your electrical projects, as it comes with a special thumb protector that minimizes the risk of electric shocks. The plier is insulation tested up to 2800 V AC or 4000 V DC.
Wire Cutting Ability
With Taparia Side Cutting plier you can cut through soft (74 to 84 kg/sq. mm) and hard (140 kg/sq. mm) wires.
Please refer to size chart below:
Product Documentation: Click Here.
Shop more products from Taparia: Click Here.
|Country of Origin||
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.