Taparia Striking Screwdrivers
- Made from high grade silicon manganese steel.
- Heavy duty screwdriver made from high grade silicon manganese steel provides extra Torque.
- Metal top provides hammering ability to screwdriver.
FREE SHIPPING on all orders in India
- GST Invoice on all orders
- All prices are inclusive of GST
- 100% New & Original Products
- Worldwide shipping available
- Pay with Credit/Debit Card, Netbanking, Wallet & UPI
Taparia Striking Screwdrivers Hsn:8205
The blade is made from high grade Silicon – Manganese steel, which no other make uses. This steel gives spring effect also.
The blade is differentially hardened & tempered to resist wear, bending and meet high torque requirement.
Hardness on tip: 55 to 58 HRC. Other makes offer much less hardness on tip. Higher the hardness higher is the wear resistance.
The blade tip is magnetized to lift small screw etc. from confined spaces or to hold the screw in position
The handle is made from high grade CA Plastic, which is non-flammable and unaffected by oil, petrol, grease, water – practically anything.
The handle of Taparia Striking Screwdrivers can stand any rough use, even hammering.
The tip is precision – ground to 100 angle, which ensures firm grip in the screw slot.
Bright & smooth Nickel Chrome plating finish effectively protects blade against corrosion.
The handle is precisely designed to give comfortable grip even at higher torque.
It is available in wide variety of different tip size & length. Please refer to size chart of Taparia Striking Screwdrivers below:
Product Documentation: Click Here.
|Country of Origin||
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.